Note to New Members ×

WTT for Freeride or BX Board

scrapster

Hi All,

I've been having a great time testing out hardboot gear this season and dialing in my preferences and angles. I have two boards that I'm open to trade--a, 06/07 162 F2 Silberpfeil (currently posted for sale on the Bomber classifieds), and an '03 167 Nidecker Proto. Both are in nice shape with normal wear.

I'm looking for a wider, carve-capable board--something with a 23 to 24 cm waist, in the 160 something range, and at least a 9 scr. It has to be burly enough to handle plates! I'm mostly looking for current models (MFR's, Inclines)--so no--the 15 year old Burton in your closet probably won't do, but I would be open to some quality older models like the Volkl Cross, the Reto Lamm, the Oxygen SX, etc.

Whatcha got?

i have a 07 gnu riders choice in excellent condition. back then it was considered a very good freeride board (the new gnu are more freestyle boards). i planned to sell it on ebay but could go for a trade with the nideck.

not a bx board though...

let me know if this could interest you

Thanks DjulezD and Gord for the responses to far. I once considered the Gnu RC a few years back, but now that I'm riding plates, I don't think it would be a good fit. Gord, there seem to be a number of 3800's floating around these days! Unfortunately, I need to swap, not buy, at this point. But many thanks for the offer.

I'm thinking of selling my Prowler with F2 RS carve bindings on it. The waist is 22. The board has some flaws though, nothing that effects it's riding performance. I'd be interested in the Silberpfeil. Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss it.

Thanks

post-857-141842268603_thumb.jpg