Note to New Members ×

Mt Shasta Report

trikerdad

Bill I didn't see it happen, I was down slope from him. Sorry to hear about your injuries, you never cease to amaze me with your resiliance. He ended up with a good junk of metal (11inches I think) in his leg. Dr. Schwartz did the procedure in Redding, he's a friend of Dan's and luckily was available. He's my buddy so staying with him wasn't anything more than a friend supporting a friend. But man is his boss gonna be pissed....;)

Yup, not quite the titanal plate I was looking for:

so8ope.jpg

Doing ok, hurts like crazy yesterday & today, swollen, no weight on it for 4 weeks.

Ar(angel was awesome - a true friend.

Dunno what I'm gonna do w/ 8 tickets to Mt. Bachelor and another 4 for Coppper Mt. CO in March.....

aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh :smashfrea

Yup, not quite the titanal plate I was looking for:

so8ope.jpg

Doing ok, hurts like crazy yesterday & today, swollen, no weight on it for 4 weeks.

Ar(angel was awesome - a true friend.

Dunno what I'm gonna do w/ 8 tickets to Mt. Bachelor and another 4 for Coppper Mt. CO in March.....

aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh :smashfrea

DUDE!! That is allot of hardware!. Too low to drive in a "Nail" ???

Post on the OES thread, shouldn't have any issue unloading your tickets!!

Heal up!

Hints, Backpack, small tables, stool softener, easyboy, good friends!!

Bryan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went up today, Good Friday, and rode the Saddle and Highland for about an hour. 4 or 5 inches of wet heavy stuff over groomed. It wasn't bad until it started getting ridden out then it was really bumpy. Not too crowded but, the kind of day the ambulance will be making a few trips to the park. There was about 6 inches or more of new off the runs but, with the loss of base, I didn't want to get too far off the groomed for fear finding a rock with my new Prior Metal. I'm probably done for the season :( though it could be pretty good carving tomorrow morning.