Note to New Members ×

Dual GS snowboard race at Waterville Valley, NH

Hollywood 90210

My Snowboard/Ski Club is having a snowboard race. It will be a low key event so if you have never raced don't worry come join in on the fun. We will have real snowboard gates and the course will be set by Pete Thorndike. It will be a good tune up for the USASA race season and a chance to take home $200.

WVBBTS Race to the New Year 2008

A Throw down in the snow.

Dual GS snowboard race at Waterville Valley, NH

December 31 2008

Registration 8-9am in the event yurt

$20 entry fee (you must provide your own lift pass)

$200 Cash prize for open class winner take all

Prizes for junior men women and groms

Who will reign supreme and hold the title for the year? It could be you!

Sounds like fun but I won't be able to make it. Wish we had more opportunities like this.

I'm planning on setting snowboard gates at Okemo's NASTAR course again this season on weekends. Can't promise to do it this weekend as it's our first for the season but going forward that's my plan. Make unlimited runs for $10.

under protest!!!!

first of all, ask mr. 2002 olympian why i didn't get my blue coarse start for the first run in the finals, i earned that lane with the # 1 qualifing run ????

second of all that punks fatha, threw pennies onto my coarse for the second run, witch become the difference maker for the day.

3rd of all im just kidding i had a great time, but im not happy that i lost to that chump! i want a rematch !

t32

• 1 month later...