Note to New Members ×

Snow Summit on Sunday, 12-21-08

gdboytyler

Dsub, that shot may show a ton of ''ants'' but we encountered nothing like that. We took a few runs first thing in the morning down miracle mile. Layed some trenches into that thing and then once the east side opened we scooted over there. The only time that we waited in a lift line was at the beginning of the day at Chair 1 and once on Chair 7 when it wasn't running the ppl started backing up. Other than that, great day, great to see all the guys again including some new ones too.

Total hardbooters on the hill today, 10

See you all on the 4th of Jan

Geez 10? The most I've ever shared a hill with is 1 in Whistler.

Well I'm glad to see there a lot more of us out here in SoCal than I knew. I'm still green so I expect a lot of tips and critiques if I ever run into you guys (not literally) :biggthump

Carving conditions were pretty damn good today! I only saw one of our crew have a close call with a straight-liner.

OVR, I was carving until around 3:30. Sorry I missed your call from the bar.

Got back to my car and had a dead battery. I didn't get on the road until 4:30. It took 2.5 hrs to get down the mtn: didn't see any accidents, just a long back-up. That was the only bad part of the day.

Dsub, that shot may show a ton of ''ants'' but we encountered nothing like that. We took a few runs first thing in the morning down miracle mile. Layed some trenches into that thing and then once the east side opened we scooted over there. The only time that we waited in a lift line was at the beginning of the day at Chair 1 and once on Chair 7 when it wasn't running the ppl started backing up. Other than that, great day, great to see all the guys again including some new ones too.

Total hardbooters on the hill today, 10

See you all on the 4th of Jan

Sounds like you had a heck of a posse!