Note to New Members ×

TD1 and Burton disk

Carp

Hi All,

I just found sitting in the bottom of a box from our first move 1 (maybe 2) tda1 disk (I think it's flat). Also 2-4 platic burton center disks. I'll give the Burton stuff to anyone if they either want to pick it up or pay for shipping. The Td1 disk ( I think it's flat) I'll take offers starting at $5 plus buyer pays shipping or can pick it up.

If you'd like pictures I'll take them and email them on request.

Hope some of you have been out riding. I've got snow but nothing to ride at the moment :(.

If there's no interest by end of Jan. '09 I'll likely toss the Burton stuff and use the td1 disk as a coffee coaster.

Hi All,

I just found sitting in the bottom of a box from our first move 1 (maybe 2) tda1 disk (I think it's flat). Also 2-4 platic burton center disks. I'll give the Burton stuff to anyone if they either want to pick it up or pay for shipping. The Td1 disk ( I think it's flat) I'll take offers starting at $5 plus buyer pays shipping or can pick it up.

If you'd like pictures I'll take them and email them on request.

Hope some of you have been out riding. I've got snow but nothing to ride at the moment :(.

If there's no interest by end of Jan. '09 I'll likely toss the Burton stuff and use the td1 disk as a coffee coaster.

Don't throw the discs out. If no one wants them for local pickup I will pay shipping. If someone needs them worse than I do ( I always keep a few spares around ) please go to the front of the line.

I've decided to hold on to the disks. I realized my kids have some old bindings laying around that they are probably for. I'm planning on giving the Td1 to the buyer of the Donek. Board and disk (flat) will hopefully go out soon. Check was brought to the bank tonight.

Sorry for the confusion.

I've decided to hold on to the disks. I realized my kids have some old bindings laying around that they are probably for. I'm planning on giving the Td1 to the buyer of the Donek. Board and disk (flat) will hopefully go out soon. Check was brought to the bank tonight.

Sorry for the confusion.

Yeeeeessssss!!!

Soon I ride.