Note to New Members ×

Donek FC 1 - 171 CM Olympic Construction w/ Bomber TD2 Step-ins

Barefootskier

Donek FC 1 171 Olympic Construction in perfect condition. Build by Sean for myself in December 2005. Width 18 cm, Sidecut 11.2 M, Length 171. The board has only been ridden by me about 5 times a year due to I have way to many Donek's. New Donek Olympic's sell for Olympic Construction: $780 on Donek's Site.

Also selling with board or separate my Bomber TD2's step-ins. 3 degree front cant and 6 degree back cant. Will replace the soft "yellow" with medium "blue" E-rings. Also not selling with the bindings are the suspension pads.

Will sell board and bindings for $500 plus shipping or $350 for the Board and $150 for the bindings.

If you have any questions or would like higher res pics, please email barefootskier@comcast.net or call 303.588.5695. Thanks, Phil.

post-1630-141842265562_thumb.jpg

post-1630-141842265565_thumb.jpg

post-1630-141842265568_thumb.jpg

Just sent you an email. The donek will be about 1.18 inches longer than the board you are looking at. The biggest difference is Doneks are the best board made, hold better than any other board and ride like a carving board should ride. I have owned about 10+ doneks and will be trying out the new metal boards. Also, my board is in perfect condition!

You also need to try the Olympic construction. Sean has upped the quality of ride with his new Olympic design. Even smoother, stronger and more stable. Olympic is the best way to go....maybe until I test the metal board...but there are $1,000 so I need to slim down my stock to pay for the new Donek!

Brad, do you remember the blue Donek that you test rode at SES*? This will be same thing but with an Olympic core.

* I took it out after you returned it, then fell in love with it and gave Sean my credit card #. ;)

I actually demo'd the red FCII 167. I loved it. I'm sure this FCI 171 is great too.

Brad B.

This might be petty, but yer killin me with the "center meters" It would like me calling "inches" "ginches"

Its centimeters measured in cm, not CM. but who cares.:biggthump

My rant for the day. Bracing for the Flame...

And, owning an Olympic Donek FC1, these boards rule. my $0.02

Wow! Every ski and snowboard manufacturer uses centimeters as the unit to represent its length. I would have thought that it would be common knowledge in a forum like this.

Guess not.

D.:biggthump

• 3 weeks later...