Note to New Members ×

Blue Mtn... Opening Friday

JBS

The only decent carving will be on Main Street (which should be good because it will be mogul free) and Midway which connects from the upper lodge to lower Main Street. They might have Lazy Mile open, but I would not count on it. Not a lot of choices, but hey it is November :). If we are lucky we might have Razor open by X-mas.

Have fun!!!

Couldnt get out this morning, maybe head up for 2 runs tonight just to say I went on day one. I hope to be out Sat and sun depending on how the new baby sleeps.

I suspect this will be a challenge thru the season.

Hope day 1 went well for those who could make it out.

Other good news, season pass holders are now getting an express line on the six pack, go to the front of the class please. Some other cool stuff they are coming out with too for a points program to use at Stowe. Also considering opening early for season pass holders on weekends. It seemed up in the air , but If we campaign for it, they might do it.

Good to see the season is here.

John

I was out

Friday night- 100% mogul field and crowded

Sat -semi firm mush good for about 1.5 hours until started to bump up and good for knocking the rust off and giving to confidence in edge hold

Sunday- semi mushy again with light rain, empty but tracked out in about 1.5 again.

Overall good snow considering November and good days to loosen up compared to rock hard boilerplate for open days.

good start for what hopes to be a solid year for us according to the Farmers Almanac.

Hope to see you out.

Greg

The coverage is great; typical Blue base of 3-4'. The only good ways down the hill are Main Street and Lazy. Get out today or tomorrow morning before the rain comes thru and makes things slopy. If Blue weathers the storm well this week the six pack will be open by the weekend with maybe Challenge added to the mix.

JP come on out and join the fun..... so far it has only been Greg and myself out there weaving thru the masses and being blind sided by snow gnomes!

Until next weekend....

Jesse