Note to New Members ×

Aggression slalom, Burton Ultra 162, Rossi Race 171, Rossi Race 156

carvedog

Cateks on the Aggression, all others have TD1s. I am selling these for someone else and have not ridden any of them. I will do my best to

answer all questions. Just trying to get a fair price and he wasn't the way he was trying to sell them.

We will sell the binders separate from the boards.

I was thinking the td1s should be around $75 and the boards the same or a little less. I can't see the 156 going for more than $50 or $60. I think one of the kids rode this on race team.

The aggression will need to have a higher bid. It is the cleanest and coolest and the binders on it are very smooth and tight. The whole package doesn't look to be used hardly at all.

Aggression slalom 162 - SOLD

$250 or best offer by Friday.

I don't think it has the length on it but it is the same size as the ultraprime 162 in the next post.

Three more posts to follow so we can keep this straight. Bindings are very tight and smooth. Minor scuffing on top sheet and no major dings

that I noticed around the edge.

No wear on allen heads. The base on this is used but doesn't have any thing that even needs ptex that I can tell. It is whitish but according to PTC boards don't "dry out". Lots of edge left and

around 3/8 of an inch of camber. This is the board I want to try but don't if I can really afford yet another board. Seems pretty snappy.

post-805-141842263203_thumb.jpg

post-805-141842263206_thumb.jpg

post-805-141842263209_thumb.jpg

$150 or best offer by Friday. Plus shipping.

SOLD

Burton ultra prime 162

Some tail damage that should be able to be epoxied, but I wanted to show this. Base has two spots at least that need a little ptex. 3/8 inch of camber. Some binding suck is evident but not extreme. Top sheet other than tail damage is quite clean and pretty.

The Cateks look to be the long wheel base models. At least they look long enough to accomodate my 28.5s. I don't know much about Cateks and they are used but no major wear that I can tell would cause a problem anywhere. I did look closely at the bails as that is where the Burtons usually fail, but these look good and talk about stout.

post-805-14184226321_thumb.jpg

post-805-141842263212_thumb.jpg

post-805-141842263215_thumb.jpg

Rossignol Race board 171. Binders are sold. Would love to get $75 for this board.

Clean top sheet. Clean base. No ptex necesary. 1/4 inch of camber.

Bombers have three degree and zero bases and look to be in good shape. Tiny amount of play in the bails, but I don't know if this is wear or just needs to be tightened. I will investigate more.

post-805-141842263216_thumb.jpg

post-805-141842263218_thumb.jpg

post-805-14184226322_thumb.jpg

$125 or best offer by Friday. Plus shipping. sale pending.

Rossi race board 156. This has seen some use. Tiny core shot (3/16 to 1/16ths) on the edge. Some ptex work to be done. Nose has a ding on it too.

Bindings look good. A bit of play in the binding. I don't know if this should be able to be tightened out or is a normal result of wear and tear. Total deflection of the bail is less than 1/16th. So would love to hear what you guys think about this. Tighten or leave?

3 degree and zero bases. Some of the allen heads look usable but slightly worn and I would replace if mine. Mostly on the back foot. Top sheet has some wear and tear and some stomp pad binding discoloration around the binders.

post-805-141842263221_thumb.jpg

post-805-141842263224_thumb.jpg

post-805-141842263226_thumb.jpg

My original suggestion

The aggression will need to have a higher bid. It is the cleanest and coolest and the binders on it are very smooth and tight. The whole package doesn't look to be used hardly at all.
so $75 plus shipping for aggression? Cool board to have. I'll grab it.

Also, I have an ultra prime, and this board is perfect for beginners.

This board is worth more - I think. I will buy it myself for that.

Oops i think i missed that. Kinda a late night for me. What did you have in mind? I'm not sure of the value at all. I know if you put it up on ebay, people will go crazy for it there. I've seen one for over 250, which i saw people saying was too much. Give it a shot there though.

It looks pristine, actually. Put something like "Rare near mint semi-vintage race board-aggression"

that'll get people's attention.

I'm interested in the ultraprime

does the tail damage effect the edges or just cosmetic?

do you know sidecut radius?

justin

I doubt that you will even notice it ever. If clamped and epoxied give her a tuner and you will be good to go.

It is the top sheet that has been pulled up - not the ptex base material down.

I could have epoxied but I wanted to show this instead of trying to cover it up.

Cateks may be spoken for. I will find out today.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
how old is the board? Interested if I can get the board & shipping to SoCal for under $100 total.

Don't know Rossi very well maybe some others would know but I think it has to be close to 8 years old. I got/have a Red Throttle about 1998 and this was a few years after that. So it is around that time frame from generally poor memory.

I would ship it to Socal for that if you want. PM for paypal info.