Note to New Members ×

Board selection advice

Louis

Hey guys,

I might change my Burton speed this year, I was wandering wich metal board I should pick... Since Im kind of buying this late I guess we can rule out the custom made boards.. Unless Coiler can build a board in less than 2 months...

My friend just got a Prior metal WCR, I want to get a better board than him.. haha, isnt that a perfect example of a guy complex ? :)

I was thinking about getting a Kessler through catek... but, is the price difference really show on the riding ?

Any of you would recommend me a board ? I like carving pretty much everywhere, I want something that will cut through everything (especially ICE since Im from montreal, quebec) riding on the "ice" coast :)

With Prior or Coiler if you can. Our dollar is the s***s vs the Yank buck right now so add 20% to the list price of a Donek. I have 2 Donek Olympic FC 1's and I love them but you're not going to go wrong with Coiler or Prior. Be happy you missed the "titanal as a topsheet" era. I think the new boards will be a lot more durable too. My $0.02.