Note to New Members ×

Shred Gruumer Day Today!!

Guest Marilyn Cambers

Guest Marilyn Cambers

On this auspicious occasion .... I wanted to share a few deep thoughts ....

~ If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.

~ I'd like to a see a nude opera, because when they hit those high notes, I bet you can really see it in those genitals.

~ If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet you could shoot beer out of your nose.

~ Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind." Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind!

~ Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of its head with a note that says "YOU." After that I usually feel alot better, and no harm done.

~ If you're a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off right away.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHRED!!!

post-320-141842197984_thumb.jpg

Now if my Coiler would come for my birthday! Thats right the Violator 188 which I ordered over a year ago..(not Bruce fault) Graphix guy! (severe beating!) would show up today!

Boy then that would be really special!

Or a hooker! not no cheap one niether! the 50 dollar kind!

I get home at 7:30 today.. so......

Thanks for another year of the most fun ever!

Thanks Marylin!

ok 26!

Right Said Shred

post-186-141842197985_thumb.gif