Note to New Members ×

Masters Program - Calgary/Bow Valley

MJB

MASTERS PROGRAM (35+) -Calgary

(under 35 will be considered on an individual basis, depending on how old and crusty you can act :))

Monday nights 7-9 pm at COP

Runs 12 sessions

need a minimum of 5 to make it run

goal: Get better at riding hardboots* and running gates (*softboots are fine too)

Team could attend two masters races (alberta and quebec)

pass: COP adult pass (or day tickets)

Dec 8,15,22,

Jan 12,19,26

Feb 2,16,23

Mar 2,9,16

Masters team - Norquay

Tuesday afternoons 1-3 pm at Norquay

Runs 10 sessions

need a minimum of 5 to make it run

goal: Get better at riding hardboots* and running gates. (*softboots are fine too)

Group can attend two optional masters races in the season (alberta and quebec) (additional cost)

pass: mid week pass at Norquay (from $99 to $299) or day/hourly tickets

Dates:

Dec 15,22

Jan 13,20,27

Feb 3,17,24

Mar 11,18

Join the team facebook group - Calgary Masters Snowboard Team

Registration or Questions will be via email and credit card numbers to info@snowboardcoach.ca

• 1 month later...

Yeah, and then it's going to be +7 over the weekend. Should be great for making concrete.

If I'm going out on Monday I'd better get my butt up this mountain this weekend ... race coaching as my first day out for the season just sounds painful. For me and the coach.:)

I didn't have hockey tonight and was getting ready to go, but the little voice inside me kept me home to nurse a sore knee from a slide tackle I took in indoor soccer. I should be good to go for Dec 15th. There were 4 of us out at Nakiska carving it up yesterday in the blizzard. Conditions off of the Gold chair were really good... although my knee wasn't.

Well, it would be good to have a masters session Monday night. I had my baby last weekend, so couldnt make monday night. but Jordan and Ivan were there, not sure who else attended. Depending if its warm enough to ride, we will meet at 6:30 in the east side of the daylodge. oh yeah, check out the facebook group calgary masters snowboard team.

Well, it would be good to have a masters session Monday night. I had my baby last weekend, so couldnt make monday night. but Jordan and Ivan were there, not sure who else attended. Depending if its warm enough to ride, we will meet at 6:30 in the east side of the daylodge. oh yeah, check out the facebook group calgary masters snowboard team.

Congradulations,

best wishes for the life and health of your new baby.

This is a nice christmas gift for your family.

scott

thanks! Yeah, the forecast looks cold tomorrow again. We froze our asses off at Norquay this weekend. I would say we should take tomorrow off. We will get going again on Monday, December 22nd. Yeah its my first babe, congrats on the 3rd, family is such a great part of life.