Note to New Members ×

71 degrees, Is Killington still open?

jtslalom

Killington is still open! I can't speak from experience as to the quality of the snow ( or grooming, if any ) as I haven't been there lately! I've been thinking about heading up to the Big K to play in the moguls on Superstar! Maybe!

Bretton Woods in New Hampshire is also still open, if you want to call it rideable.

A friend skied Killington last Sunday in 80 degree temps. She said the snow is disappearing fast and they had to do some hiking. She doubts they will make it to the Memorial Day Triathlon.

Their website says Superstar is still open. I'll be in Vermont this weekend but my season is done.....

Originally posted by Jeffrey Day

Killington is still open! I can't speak from experience as to the quality of the snow ( or grooming, if any ) as I haven't been there lately! I've been thinking about heading up to the Big K to play in the moguls on Superstar! Maybe!

Bretton Woods in New Hampshire is also still open, if you want to call it rideable.

Killington is well known to stay open till May. On several seasons they were open till June.

I did a May trip at Killington 3 years ago. While the weather was nice the conditions were like riding on "volkswagen" size moguls. Never do that again, but I was glad to do it the one time.

I think Killington ends all grooming after April 23rd. It depends on the depth of the snow.