Note to New Members ×

Democratic Convention - POLITICAL

C5 Golfer

Many of you are thinking – What Political statement is being made on Bomber???- Well none, I was just wondering at what lady was Bill Clinton looking during the convention when he was mouthing “I love You” ?:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

GOTCHA!

At least title the thread dem bashing or something so that those of us on the other side of the aisle can still be friends. I thought there might be something here other than the usual.....

For the record I am not an Obama worshipper and generally dislike politicians of any ilk. I used to have some respect for McCain, even though disagreeing on several issues. The first three ads that I saw of his were all attack ads, poorly done and just cheapened his whole image with me.

:flamethro:flamethro:flamethro:flamethro:flamethro:flamethro:flamethro

Many of you are thinking – What Political statement is being made on Bomber???- Well none, I was just wondering at what lady was Bill Clinton looking during the convention when he was mouthing “I love You” ?:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin:AR15firin

GOTCHA!

Who cares? You seem to unduly concerned with his sex life......

When Clinton lied, nobody died.....

Same can't be said for ol' coke-tooting Georgie.....

Who cares? You seem to unduly concerned with his sex life......

When Clinton lied, nobody died.....

Same can't be said for ol' coke-tooting Georgie.....

Gimme a break -- I think you are far to seriously concerned about minutiae but have a good day--:1luvu:

BTW- Clinton and death ?? questionable but read this...

http://www.lizmichael.com/clintond.htm