whats the deal with all you guys and your alpine gear

skeez rule

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, you all still suck!

I got titanium boots and poles made of carbon fibre

you guys just wish you could be as cool, anyone remember ski racer in tahoe on the old forum?

the east coasters suck the Pen0r too, lam3rz

where's Dalve been?

Oh yeah the guy I fed the doggie bone to. Aww..are you done already? Here's another one for you. Here boy, go and fetch the bone.

you guys just wish you could be as cool, anyone remember ski racer in tahoe on the old forum?

the east coasters suck the Pen0r too, lam3rz

where's Dalve been?

What the F is this fag bagger doing here? And even revives his 2 year old (I mean the age of the thread - don't I?) slacker thread! Pretty funny though - gotta admit. I always get a kick out of people who shout "look at me, I'm a complete fool" and think they are the s***! :lol:

you guys just wish you could be as cool

where's Dalve been?

and a red suit....ummmm. Very cool indeed.

Poor thing probably had a lump of coal (that's also carbon fiber by the way) and a bone to chew.

I'm so glad Christmas is over.

What the F is this fag bagger doing here? And even revives his 2 year old (I mean the age of the thread - don't I?) slacker thread! Pretty funny though - gotta admit. I always get a kick out of people who shout "look at me, I'm a complete fool" and think they are the s***! :lol:
The account is a fake one, the guy is baiting all of you to show how despite our claims to be "enlightened" and despite all of this talk of "lets take back BOL" ... hardbooters still can resort to infantile name calling flame wars if they want to. It was always there hiding in the shadows despite some people's revisionist memories.

Looks like he did a good job.

The account is a fake one, the guy is baiting all of you to show how despite our claims to be "enlightened" and despite all of this talk of "lets take back BOL" ... hardbooters still can resort to infantile name calling flame wars if they want to. It was always there hiding in the shadows despite some people's revisionist memories.

Looks like he did a good job.

Very niiiiice! I wish to "break cheese" with this person...my wife made it...do you like?

The titanium boots probably should have clued me in! :smashfrea

I don't think it's an attempt and bringing the bitchiness out of carvers. Everybody on this board was already showing that long ago. But when somebody brings up skis... "Carvers Unite" And now every carver, whatever they ride, is on the same team.

I don't think it's an attempt and bringing the bitchiness out of carvers. Everybody on this board was already showing that long ago. But when somebody brings up skis... "Carvers Unite" And now every carver, whatever they ride, is on the same team.

Skeez...you got me...but it's still working...podium prostitutes ROCK! ;)