Note to New Members ×

Cold snow and sunshine!

Mats

Here is a little teaser from Scandinavia. I´m going carving next week in Norway:D 5 meter of snow on top and 2 meter at the base! 0 deg celsius and sunshine. Two great glaciers on low altitude with decent slopes. Juvass and Folgefonn. I will upload some pics next week. Here is a little teaser that i ripped from the homepage.

post-506-141842258917_thumb.jpg

Here is a little teaser from Scandinavia. I´m going carving next week in Norway:D 5 meter of snow on top and 2 meter at the base! 0 deg celsius and sunshine. Two great glaciers on low altitude with decent slopes. Juvass and Folgefonn. I will upload some pics next week. Here is a little teaser that i ripped from the homepage.

YOu think just cuz you hand make killer snowboards and can go ski fresh snow in July that you are cool?????

Well do you punk?

Glad somebody is getting some.

TR please.

Yes it´s glaciers. I had some really good runs down the 1,5 km long run of Juvass. No people on the slopes! Just some national teams. And they salted a super carvingrun for me;-). I took my 190 Superswede for some epic rides all alone on the farhets part of the glaciers which leads straight down to a green glacierlake. Epic! And there is really good surf just 3 hours away if you get bored or if it´s bad weather. Also rafting and kayaking in the streams down valley. Best vacation ever.

Here´s a picture of the next generation of Bomber members - Elina 6 months and me:

post-506-141842258939_thumb.jpg

We´ll it was extraordinary cause down valley it was around 30 deg. Already in September you get fresh snow and then the swells from the atlantic starts to pick up out at Stadlandet 3 hours away. So if you go for say 10 days you can get a double-whammy. Surf and Cord... Waters temps are ok all year cause of the golfstream. In November 10-12 deg C in water.

post-506-14184225894_thumb.jpg

10-12 deg in November is no colder than we get at home in the middle of winter, facing the southern ocean! That's amazing. I have a friend living in Oslo, so that could be a good trip some time in the next few months if the other half doesn't spend all my money.

BTW, congrats on the little one! Didn't even know you had one on the way.

We´ll it was extraordinary cause down valley it was around 30 deg. Already in September you get fresh snow and then the swells from the atlantic starts to pick up out at Stadlandet 3 hours away. So if you go for say 10 days you can get a double-whammy. Surf and Cord... Waters temps are ok all year cause of the golfstream. In November 10-12 deg C in water.

beautiful surf, too!

anyone else want to move to norway?