Note to New Members ×

Carvin the Couv? Gimp Parade? Pray for Snow? Japanese invitational?

Call it what you like, just a shout out to see if any of the locals bros would like to have a very impromtu get together at "The House of Oldsnowboards" to welcome another BOL Bro back to the states. The one and only Tanker Guru SVR. Something like, bring BEER, a big ole piece o meat, and a smile!. Chance to meet Sandy, see me hobble and talk snowboarding!!

Tentatively Aug 3rd . Sunday? 5 pm or so? KISS

Bryan

Wish I could! I am passing through on vacation on the 28th, coming from a weekend at Long Beach, heading to Roseburg and south to do the family thing. Can't convince the wife a stop at oldsnowboards for a cruise through history is a needed thing, though. Have fun burnin' the meat and drinkin' the beer!

Hi Jon, if you change your mind let me know. Currently I will be home on the 28th. Depending on the time, you could swing in to just say "Hi". Or I could meet you near one of the freeway exists near by. I am pretty close to the major through ways. Contact me via email for details.

Have fun!! Bryan

PS, I will have some cold "Kool-Aid" for the wife? "Rest Stop-Gas-Potty Break"

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds good Bryan, will e-mail you on the weekend after I arrive in Montana. Looking forward to seeing you and anyone else that shows up. Hope recovery is going well.

cheers,

sandy

Weather looks good!

Folks are starting to firm up. :biggthump

Tim and Cassey

Ed and Libby

Dan and possibly his wife! (Newly-weds):1luvu:

Tim C and possibly his lovely wife.

Me

About 6 additional that are iffy. :o

Beer and Fire here we come!!!

Allergy sufferers, NO GRASS, 1/4 minus is the surface of choice :smashfrea

Tankerfest!!:ices_ange:biggthump

Thank you to all of you who made the visit and bbq such a great time. I am looking forward to seeing all of you again soon and getting a chance to ride with all of you when I come back to the states.

cheers,

sandy

Sandy, great to see you again! Wish you could hang around a few more days and help with the left overs!! There goes my figure :smashfrea

Great time! Thanks everyone for your generous contributions of great food, 15 beers labels, old snowboard treasures and most of all good company!!.

Special thanks to the "Grille Master" Tim did a splendid job of managing the BQ. A huge thanks to Mr. Tinkler for bringing one of his newest board creations. I can't wait to give one a ride! Once again, thanks for the good times my friends!! See you all again soon. Bryan

post-198-141842258943_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842258946_thumb.jpg

post-198-141842258949_thumb.jpg

Jon, sorry you couldn't make it. :( Yes, you would have definitely been interested in this. :biggthump I need to talk with Mike about posting photos, I hope to have more info soon. Shudda bin der! Family comes first, I know you had a great time on your trip. Bryan

Not to mention Sandy filling us in on some of the most recent Tanker news. (Teaser):eplus2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...