Note to New Members ×

Carvestik Longboard (41 inch, rubber wheels)

jhcolman

Hi All:

Just put my sons Carvetstik up for sale on ebay. It's in almost new shape. I set the "buy it now" at $125, which is about half price. The started bid is $50. Here's the URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200234545305&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=010

Or search for items for sale by JHC2.

Cheers

Julian

Hey, how about that, they're down here in SoCal.

I can't see much merit to them with the leany trucks. Perhaps if they didn't lean, you could tilt up on 2 wheels and engage the full contact patch.

Blah whatever, they are still some of the coolest ways to ride around. This one's a great price too! :biggthump

I can't see much merit to them with the leany trucks. Perhaps if they didn't lean, you could tilt up on 2 wheels and engage the full contact patch.

They're not designed to engage the full contact patch. They're designed so that the more downforce you apply to the wheel, the more contact patch is engaged. (Trying to emulate the huge rubber tires on the Carveboard.) They're not great for cruising around, but they do a pretty good job of imitating the feel of a small rubber tire.

P.S. I wish I could justify buying another pavement carving tool like this, but I've already got the shorter one, so.....