Note to New Members ×

Carving boards in Bicycling magazine

CarveItUp

Page 74 - shows a guy named Dave Kingsbury from Colorado standing in front of his quiver of bikes. In amongst the bikes (right behind the Bianchi) is a Pure Carve. There is another board with plates behind it and it looks like there is a Proton or something in the rafters by the rear wheel of the Bianchi.

I've never seen a Pure Carve with that graphic, it looks like a cool orange racing stripe in the photo.

That's a good article on bike commuting. He describes perfectly the difference in your day that riding your bike to work can make. I look forward all day to the ride home, it makes even a crappy day a good one at the end.

I feel that way about riding my motorcycle everyday....but then baring extreme cold (temps in the low teens) snow or maintenance issues I commute by motorcycle nearly every day of the year (went 47 weeks last year)

My commute starts off following Mission creek in Kelowna where i pass spandex clad (women) joggers/cyclist until you hit the lake.Then commute past about four beachs that are very sceneic.

Plus if there is a 25cm dump day and its slow we go boarding.I think i'll like my new job

• 2 weeks later...