Note to New Members ×

Prior 161 and 175 World cup Race

S.S.Dad

Lookng to buy 2 Prior World cup Race boards. I am considering wether to buy new or possibly if someone out there has these boards in excellent condition might buy used. 161 ish and 175 ish . For an up and coming 14 year old that is 5'-7" and weighing in at 130 lb. (slalom and giant slalom).Any advise is appreciated

Thankspccervingbridge@comcast.net

161 is SL size for a grown man.

However, I would go with what coach says - he knows your kidd better, riding style, level of aggressin, etc...

I woul definitelly look into metal version of Priors. Way easier to ride then traditional construction. Next step up in money and ride would be the Kesslers...

Thanks , I would definatly consider a 157. Your probably correct about the 161 issue . He has been practicing and a 172 just as an" all mountain getting his feet wet" board. If we don't come up with good used soon we will buy new while the prices are down . Thanks Again

Here we go, I got exactly one of the board you are looking for:

(1) 175 WCR + even better (1) 177 WCR Metal

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=20734

I have (1) Sigi 154 SL board also worth looking...

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=20702

I'm now 17 yrs old and moving to the "big board" ( 163 for SL+185 for GS )

Keep in touch with me.

Seb

I would part with a Custom WCR I have .It was built for Canadian Team racer Ian Hodgekiss? It has I.H. written under where you place the bindings.Also I took it to get sharpened and the local dingdongs de-laminated the base a little where the two colors of p-tex meet.If interested Ill post a couple photos soon. It has a wicked sidecut (8.5) and is fun but I have nt been riding hardboots in a couple years. I would let it go for $200. a little clamp and glue job and it would be good as new. has a gutsy feel to it. not as soft as a regular 155 WCR but springy.very intuitive

Thanks eastcoasticerider,

I'm really looking for something in A1 condition or possibly new. I've got a couple irons in the fire that I am looking at.

The 155 is also a bit shorter than what I am looking for, 157 is probably what I'm targeting .

Thanks for the offer though!

Hi,

I have three boards you might be interested in:

Nidecker 158 SL Carbon - 2007

Used on two runs -- looks brand new except for a small ding to the edge near the nose where it fell over in the shop. $375

Volkl Renntiger 163 SL - 2003 or 2004

Excellent condition -- it's been sitting around for a few years. $250

Rossignol Dualtec VAS 156 SL

Excellent condition -- the stiffest of the three. $175

I can send pics.

jeff at colecomgroup dot com

• 1 month later...