Note to New Members ×

Boston Cone Dodge

willywhit

• 2 weeks later...

Karl and Weasel tear $hit UP

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FKV1-QZglA&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FKV1-QZglA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG CMC is fast....I mean really really fast.

great fun, I finally got a Glen Chapman toe-stop (he was like a drug-dealer in the parking lot with all of us tryng to get a fix) my legs are toast, I wasn't the slowest and I cut over 2 seconds off my time through out the day which was my plan for going in the first place.

• 4 weeks later...
I just got an Axe II. Anyone know of any clinics or events going on in the area? Or anyone just wanna ride?

Hey Gleb - good timing man! We are doing a slalom clinic in Antrim NH (same hill as the race will be on in September), on July 26th (rain date the 27th).

I think it will be free, but maybe a $20-25 fee. Email me and I'll keep you updated. If you want to Google it, it's on Summer Street in Antrim.

Info on the race in September is here:

http://www.antrimcc.com/skateboard/

Right now over 80 people are signed up, including no less than 6 former World champs! Signup is here:

http://www.ncdsa.com/contest_registration.asp?ContestID=351#signup

Just emailed you the contact info for the clinic too...hope you can make it, this stuff doesn't happen around here too often!

:)

thanks for the links WC, how did you do at nationals?

trailertrash, I was on my Loaded Dervish yesterday. Went sliding at the Common, and ended up adding some new art work to my board. No, its not paint.

Picture061.jpg

JD, you love it! You guys up to anything good this summer? Going to be at the clinic?

No prob - and I got two silvers at Nationals - Tight and Hybrid...and second overall too (3 events). I was hoping for top ten so I'm just completely blown away, and very happy! :-)

I hope to see you in Antrim - here is more info from Dave K.:

Interested in Slalom?

I'm organizing a Slalom Racing Clinic here in Antrim, NH. Antrim is home of the CanAm Race in the fall, it's in SW NH, about an hour from Manchester, or 45 minutes to Keene, Concord, and Nashua.

My main goal is to get some local interest in the sport, though "local" I'll leave to your interpretation. I'm really not sure how big or small this may be, but if you are interested, please let me know, I'm counting heads and need signed reg. forms.

Experienced racers will be conducting the clinic.

We have the race course, aka Summer Street, closed for the day. Starting low and slow, all levels are encouraged to try. We'll have some gear available too, so those who don't have the right boards can try this the right way.

Some details are:

Sat, 7/26, rain date Sunday

10AM Start, I envision running 'til 5 or 6

It's Free, donations to Antrim Friends of Rec are welcome.

It's sponsored by the Antrim Parks & Rec Dept, and therefore:

Registration is required (as in adult signature/release) and,

Helmets are Mandatory - but of course!

I'm sure there's more I ought to put in here, but wanted to get this posted - and it's too nice a day to sit here crunching words. I'll put some details in as I think of them.

Message me, or email teencenter at tds o net for info.

Registration Form: http://avenueatc.com/registration.doc

If you're nearby but can't make it, drop me a line anyway, maybe we can skate sometime!

- Dave K. - Antrim Teen Center Coordinator

trailertrash, I was on my Loaded Dervish yesterday. Went sliding at the Common, and ended up adding some new art work to my board. No, its not paint.

Picture061.jpg

JD, you love it! You guys up to anything good this summer? Going to be at the clinic?

Man, that is amazing that you just HAPPENED to bleed in the shape of a smiley face... That is gonna make for a neat scar... :)

Man, that is amazing that you just HAPPENED to bleed in the shape of a smiley face... That is gonna make for a neat scar... :)

yeah it happens. I didn't even notice it was a smiley face till you mentioned. Thats crazy!!!

Slalom board comes in tuesday!!!!!!!!

Are we finally gonna see the face of WW?? :eplus2:

Yes - Saturday will be a blast, but the real blast will be in September!

It will be cool to see some BOL people I haven't met in person yet.

/

o|

|

|

o|