Note to New Members ×

It's Dumping in Colorado

If you thought the season was over, think again. Colorado just got a foot of snow and two mountains are still open with a record base. Loveland closes on Sunday and we are planning a little shindig. If you want to join, check for details here.

Abasin will be open into June and there are already plans for carve gatherings there. Keep an eye on the Colorado ride board and come on over and help us keep the season alive!

Loveland was amazing today. I had a permanent smile the entire day, which usually turned into uncontrollable laughter by the end of each run. I was starting to worry I'd seriously overslept and it was next January.

Anyone who can make it to Loveland this weekend should do it. Should be some hardbooters up there the last two days.

slow fixed grip chairs, petrulli smellin' tele hippies, wind, no sun ect.....

:p:rolleyes:

Sounds like Silver Mountain way up here in the Idaho panhandle,(replace petuli with cig smokin,chew spittin rednecks)where I will be carving tommorrow.If you guys get tired of all that CO powder and feel like spending hundreds for gas,we may be open the 24th and 25th .

AHHHHH! my mom has to work and my dad can't ski after being hit by a car..... just wonderful :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire; brand new kessler, i need at least 5 days on it before the end of the season :angryfire:angryfire

whyyyyyyy? :smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea

Need a ride? Anything we can do to help you get there?

AHHHHH! my mom has to work and my dad can't ski after being hit by a car..... just wonderful :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire; brand new kessler, i need at least 5 days on it before the end of the season :angryfire:angryfire

whyyyyyyy? :smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea:smashfrea

CK,

See if Bola is coming up or if he knows anyone else from boulder coming whom you might catch a ride with.

Ink

Yeah, I might head up to Loveland tmw to meet with you boys with a local deaf friend of Summit County. Might be skiing or softbooting, or better hardbooting, pending on the condition of the slopes.

That friend wouldn't happen to be Greg Reger would it? That guy is insane on a carving board. I'm thinking ABasin Monday.

That friend wouldn't happen to be Greg Reger would it? That guy is insane on a carving board. I'm thinking ABasin Monday.

how you know him? and no its not him. tho, im gonna ask him to see if he's able to go ride too :)

how you know him? and no its not him. tho, im gonna ask him to see if he's able to go ride too :)

A friend of mine worked at Snowell with him. I let him ride one of my Doneks and he disappeared into a small dot down the fall line.

What day are you going up?

I'm with Angie. Boo Hoo, I can't come :(

Enjoy everybody.

Don't be too jealous Dan-o. On Saturday, even the groomed snow was super soft and highly prone to digging the nose in. It certainly wasn't SES conditions. I hope that makes you feel better buddy.