Note to New Members ×

Lovey the 27th

Thor VonRippington

Rockin' day today, a whole herd of carvers tearing it up, maybe ten plus, along with one honorary freak killin' it on the skwall. D.T, hugh gratitudinal shout out, THANKS SO VERY MUCH, it is a blast. It was nice to ride hero after last weeks glacial, hopefully it will be as nice next weekend as it was today. I think my gums got sunburned from all of that silly grinnin' I was doing!

I will post some pictures of that awesome retro wear Dt and Ink where sporting if those camera phone pics actually came out.

ciao!

mario

:D:D:D:D:D:D:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump:

The only pics worth saving from my casio camera phone:

First one is Ink In his stylin' 80's race sweater, complete with padded shoulders, accesorized with a donek fcII, with a gold lame "bling" topsheet

Forget to scrape the storage wax off of a recently shipped board before you got to the mountain? Grab you handy dandy popeil combination snow/wax scraper annnd light structure brush!:biggthump

post-1551-141842256752_thumb.jpg

post-1551-141842256754_thumb.jpg

Another ripp'n day at the Love. I was running on fumes but still had a blast ridding with everyone. I can't believe how good the snow is for being the end of April. This has got to be the most epic spring in my two-plus decades of Colorado riding.

DT - Thanks for finding me a cheep-ass ticket today! U DA MAN!

Ink - Nice 360 air to euro carve landing on your GS stick! (while wearing a killer retro Descente)

Big - Your gonna wear out the sides of your jacket if you keep railing that low all day.

AC - Fun to see a newb totally getting his swerve on!

OA - Nice to finally make some turns with you... Think Sol V!

Bola - you should stick around for the afternoon session sometime

CK - See you Tuesday?

See everyone next Sunday to close this thing down! :mad:

Awesome day for sure. Felt like a major breakthrough day for me, my comfort and confidence are through the roof compared to even a week ago. Being able to ride the 9m sidecut Burton and switch to the 14m Prior without skipping a beat is something I never could have done before. Huge thanks to everyone out there, whether you gave advice or just made good turns in front of me that I could learn from.

I too had a great day. Snow conditions were unbelievable considering it was almost May. A beautiful Colorado day. Cool but sunny and it wouldn't be Loveland without that breeze!

It was great riding with old friends and meeting new ones. I really appreciate the tips and encouragement from the superstars (you know who you are)!

As I have told many non-carvers, I have never met a jerk on an alpine board and Sunday reinforced that. I wish I could make it for closing day but not this year.

Have fun next Sunday & hope to see you all next season!