Note to New Members ×

Volkl Cross 167, Burton Fish, 3-strap Bindings, Megaflex boots

dudedude

First up is a Cross 167. The base is in great shape. The topsheet has a nick from the lift line that's been repaired with epoxy. You can see it on the bottom left side of the board, and I can send clearer pictures to anyone interested. $250 + shipping.

dscf1185vr1.th.jpg

Next up is a Burton fish 156MD. Topsheet and base are in great shape. SOLD

dscf0527js0.th.jpg

Burton Custom 3-strap bindings, size large. SOLD

dscf1224ik7.th.jpg

Burton MegaFlex. No idea on the size, but I wear a size 27 upz and these fit me pretty well. Cover the cost of shipping and they're yours. - SOLD

dscf0243wu6.th.jpg

Fanman, keep your eyes on the nuts and backing plates on teh screws. they tend to work out of the threds and the Snow-gnomes horde them in a magical place never to be seen again........

Blue loctite is your friend. I suggest doing the bolts with it, and just be mindfull not to over tighten them.

Also, if you ever do come across another pair, the small plastic toe attachment strap tend to rip/tear under stress, so keep an eye out of plastic "random" parts at ski shops or secondhand stores as it is valuable to (you and I) those of us with this style of straps.

FYI, I'm totaly jealous of you right now ... LOL.

I'm taking my 3 straps out today actualy and going to plow slushy goodness :)

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...