Note to New Members ×

04 F2 Silberpfeil 168

brice540iit

Good shape, sharp edges, TON of camber...

Very lively board, great edgehold.

This is a pic i took from a member (hope it's ok...) who was selling his, mine look exactly like this one.

The board is actually in my locker, i can snap pics over the week-end if someone needs it.

Make an offer.

post-2571-141842256644_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

^^^ Consider yourself Lucky, considering the fact that brice used someone else's picture, of someone elses board, to represent a board he was selling.

I am still waiting for brice540iit to stand up and take advantage of one of my generously offered chances to show some Character

It shouldn't happen here at Bomber, heck, it should happen anywhere...

And I just feel like a freaking idiot because I was 'duped' by someone who is supposed to be a fellow-enthusist... :(

See, I responded to his For-Sale ad with a grainy little PIC here for a board and bindings he described as in good condition with "only a few nicks here & there".

A subsequent e-mail insured me that the board had good chamber, a good base and was in good overall condition.

What showed up,

when something Finally showed up, was a De-laminated, De-cambered, Thoughly Beaten piece of crap :mad:

AND the Burton "race-plate-bindings",

that didn't show up until several days later, were Broken Burton Carrier plates with 3D disks that looked as if the had been run through a paper shreader after they were rode with loose hardware for three rental seasons :mad:

I returned the 'board & bindings' to him, at my expense, Tracking shows that he accepted thye returned delivery Weeks ago

Meanwhile I sit patiently awaiting a Refund...

I have since heard Nothing from him :angryfire

I fully expect to see him re-list the crap, either here on Bomber, or ebay :nono:

I also warn any of y'all who may deal with him to consider this

brice, I 'Could' be willing to let the $67 it cost me to return the 'board & bindings' back to you slid if you can stand up like a man and refund the $176 I sent you.

what a D-bag.... that's unbelievable; i'm always afraid of that kind of stuff happening:freak3:

good luck with getting your money back; i hope he doesn't make you wait any longer, that is seriously uncool:barf::(

still not so much as a reply to an e-mail

what a guy :angryfire

Have you taken it up with the Local PD?

brice is in Montreal, if he were 'local' this wouldn't be a problem

but yes, I made a call this morning and am willing to drop the matter if brice shows some charactor and pays me my money.

Though at this point I think we all are aware of his 'charactor' :nono:

Well, I've had disputes over stuff, the way I handled it was to call the PD that had jurisdiction over him. If it was local, I'd first ask why you bothered shipping it, and secondly why you didn't go smash a window and take it back :lurk:

I did call the Montreal PD, where the D-bag is

Who knows, maybe his e-mail is down, his paypal account is frozen, he lost my ph number and isn't able to log on here to see that he is rapidly building the ruputation of a thief?

I did call the Montreal PD, where the D-bag is

Who knows, maybe his e-mail is down, his paypal account is frozen, he lost my ph number and isn't able to log on here to see that he is rapidly building the ruputation of a thief?

We can only hope so.

He coulda not payed his telecom company. Ahhh who are we kidding?

I have been a member of BOL for over 2 years, i sold just this year 3 boards and 2 pair of boots, i even gave free parts to csome of the buyers of my stuff.

I've never had ANY complaints whatsoever.

I've always describded the items i was selling properly.

This board and bindings set-up is over 12 years old, but it works fine, the board is NOT delaminated and has some camber left...(see pic beginning of this thread)

Here's a pic of it as of yesterday with the bindings on it.

I have said the board as nicks here and there and that's what it is...the bigest nicks being on the tail section but not on the edges, it is on the back section....none of the cosmetics blemishes affect the ride.

When i sold him this set-up i've tried to find this guy new disc, even though they are usable, for a whole week. I finally gave up and send the bindings seperatly from the board meaning an extra 20$ that i paid.

Since he was really not happy with the bindings i offered him to refund him 40$ out of the 140$ he paid for the set-up.

So 100$ for a board and bindings...

But i said to him twice, i'm NOT going to take the board back for several reasons.

He didn't care and send the stuff anyway...

This is my last contribition to this stupid transaction i have nothing left to ad.

Brice You have the board and bindings back and can resell them. Refund Petrol's purchase price for the goods. Having both the goods and the money in your possession is unreasonable.

Petrol At least in my experience, the buyer is usually responsible for the cost of the initial shipping of the item and, if necessary, also responsible for the cost of return shipping. In turn, the buyer expects to have the purchase price he paid for the goods refunded to him. Expecting to get refunded for the initial shipping costs as well as the purchase price is also unreasonable.

Ruling: Brice unless Petrol damaged your goods, refund his purchase price.

:smashfrea Next Case