Note to New Members ×

F2 goes alpine?

carvediem

Nothing particarly new over the years except their S-Flex plate.

I wish their distribution in US or Canada will go better next year since they lost many ( many many ) sales this year for not having their '08 products ( specially bindings ) before end of February.:mad::mad:

Seb

... I wish their distribution in US or Canada will go better next year since they lost many ( many many ) sales this year for not having their '08 products ( specially bindings ) before end of February.:mad::mad:...
It was more than just US & Canada that had troubles. We were in direct contact with European and Asian distributors and they too didn't receive 2008 products. Like us, they received some 2006-2007 products (bindings) and a few 2007-2008 boards early in the season.

The situation was so bad that members of the National Team were literally robbing the "binding graveyards" of friends and family. Mixing and matching parts and pieces. Fawcett went directly to F2 and purchased whatever he could get his hands on (bails and blocks) so that his riders would be safe. I can tell you... he didn't get much!

Since that time... We have received our 2007-2008 bindings and a few more boards.