Note to New Members ×

Mini (consolidated) quiver sale

big canuck

Quiver sale #2

I thought as I have a few boards on the classified section I'd consolidate my boards for sale to one post.

2004 ish (someone help me out on year?) F2 168 Silberpheil. This board is really easy to ride and a great carving snowboard. Only selling it as I'm liking a little stiffer and longer boards of late. 9/10 10-12 hours of riding. Bought it new from another BOL member. $350.00 Shipped ****SOLD****

2006/2007 173 cm Prior WC round tail. Great board bought it and it just seems to soft for my weight (250 lb's) Original owner claimed 20 hours riding. Has a slight lift line shot on the right hand side topsheet. Very minor. 9/10. Looking to get out of it what I paid. $425.00 shipped****SOLD****

2006/2007 178 Oxygen Proton. Mint. $325.00 shipped. ****SOLD****

2005 (I think) Tomahawk 182 Very good shape, 7.5/10 all the camber is there. The stance width is a little narrower than I like or I would definitley keep this bad boy. $375.00 shipped.

****SOLD****

Specs

182 cm.

20 cm waist width.

15.5 sidcut radius.

49.0 stance width.

2004 (I think... little help if anyone knows the year) 185 Burton Speed. I can believe this board has not sold. Ridden it about 10-12 times. some small chips on the sides of the topsheet. base and edges are very good 7.5/10 $225.00 shipped.****SOLD****

I'll make sure any sold board gets shipped in a timley fashion with an above average pack job.

Please email me direct at kurt at bowcycle dot com

Thanks for the look

post-1407-141842252966_thumb.jpg

post-1407-141842252968_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

sure its main component is chocalate cake.

Honestly, I have no idea. It's cap construction and that's about all i know. I'd say it's built for about a 190- 200 lb rider. It was Vic Wilde's board before i bought it. I think he races for the US national team.

Whoever buys this board will be stoked.

K

• 1 month later...

Is that the question? It's a 2005. I rode it maybe 6 times. It has ALL it's camber. One scratch on the topsheet, completley cosmetic.

I took a small shot out of the base, not to the core. Proffesionally repaired.

When I bought it from the previous owner he sold it to me in "perfect" condition.

This is a nice board for the dough.

Lemme know.

K

Is that the question? It's a 2005. I rode it maybe 6 times. It has ALL it's camber. One scratch on the topsheet, completley cosmetic.

I took a small shot out of the base, not to the core. Proffesionally repaired.

When I bought it from the previous owner he sold it to me in "perfect" condition.

This is a nice board for the dough.

Lemme know.

K

I have to point out that people here are apparently mentally disabled, this thing has not sold but burners, f2s and 02s have all gone for over 300 on this site but this board is for some reason not selling. If people did their homework perhaps they'd know what it is and as far as a board without metal goes tomahawks are about as good as it's gonna get.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BUY THIS AND FIND OUT HOW EFFIN' AMAZING THESE BOARDS ARE!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...