Note to New Members ×

Anyone like to cook?

photodad2001

Would you make me something vegan if I came in?

Yes of course !

See this is something that I brought up to the executives.

While it IS a "Steakhouse", they need to be mindfull of people who will also be eating and don't like meat and dairly and they need stuff other than "salads" for people. The menu is flexible, and if I know that there are special people ( I hate calling them V.I.Ps) that need a lill bit more love from the kitchen, Im more than happy to make something off-menu.

I do a grilled stuffed portabella that is outathisworld... I'm sure it would be quite pleasing to you :)

* Very Immense Pains (in ma arse)!

:lol:

** J/K

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a deal. If I'm in NY, I will come by and see you!

And I agree, while being a vegan I can usually find something to eat at any restuarant (every place has salads), most of the time it is undesirable and unedible. The general "house salad" is nothing more than lettuce and a tiny slice, sometimes, of unripe tomato. Grilled Stuffed portabello sounds amazing! And I know a lot of meat eaters that opt for the veggie dish because it is usually more appetizing than the meat dishes on the menu :)