Note to New Members ×

Whitewater rafting - Vermont or Colorado

Allee

- for squirtin', several years ago Dave (Mitchell) made me a small bladed Kinetic woodie. The blade is ~80% the standard Kinetic size. He also made the shaft softer than standard as I bought and used this stick right after I shattered my forearm.

- for manky stuff I have a full carbon Remedy (stage 2 prototype). This thing is monster stiff and durable, yet lightweight.

- Peter (Mitchell) made a friend and I wood shafted Remedy's (AFAIK, these are the only ones in existence)

My friend is an old-school east-coast slalom racer and has really pushed Mitchell here in Colorado. I have spent some time on the phone with Peter now that he has taken over. They are a great family and it sounds like the company may really have the chance to take-off and do well. They have definitely treated me well:biggthump

Agreed. The whitewater in West Virginia blows anything in New England away. Maine is easily the best in New England, but not in the same league as West Virginia. They don't call W.Va. "The Mountain State" for nothing...

Movie afficionados will affirm that the Cahulawassee River in Geogia is a great run with ample opportunity for adventure off the river.