Note to New Members ×

virus demos?? SES

kevbo

I was there, but didn´t demo a Virus.....I demo´ed a pureboarding two for the POW, but for the rest of time I didn´t feel like demo-ing anything.....guess I found my holy grail already.....Peee Essss: I travelled in from Europe with only one board....It was.... a Virus....... (and still is).....greetz....Eric.....

I´ve met TVR... at a few occasions... mostly while drinkingnever at a slope though.... is it coincidence??? or does Mr.VR hide for us?? (sorry... can´t use smilies from here) T.V.R: still owe you the beers from first night in sky bar.... make it up to you next year ! (after slope ditching of course)

I only demoed one board all week... the Alpine Punk After Burner Metal. Liked it so much I rode it several times this week too.

Eric - tried riding with you guys but you couldn't keep up... just like in the bar!! ;)

SEJ is about the only person I can think of that doesn't owe me beer from SES week... and no one made good on the B-day beers they promised either :mad:

Guest GQuentin
I only demoed one board all week... the Alpine Punk After Burner Metal. Liked it so much I rode it several times this week too.

Eric - tried riding with you guys but you couldn't keep up... just like in the bar!! ;)

SEJ is about the only person I can think of that doesn't owe me beer from SES week... and no one made good on the B-day beers they promised either :mad:

Thor,

sorry man. I couldn't find you!!

This just means I have to buy you 2 next year. Or you could come to OES, and I will buy you a pitcher! I will even sing you happy B-day (after a few of course). :biggthump

I was there only for first half so I did test ride only 2 boards and as I am somehow looking for wider boards now, so I took Scalpell 170 for ride. I spent about half a day on it. There was second one in tent and nobody rode it on Sunday so I took full advantage to ride the board for longer time. I was surprised by softer flex which I appreciated. This board is fun and easy to ride. It nicely damped vibrations. I took it by mistake between moguls and it performed very well. I know those were Colorado soft moguls. After a couple hours I knew I will buy this board. Second board I rode was a powder board La Glisse 186. Frank was so kind and let me to ride it on Monday. I did not to test The Goddess. That board is a piece of art, it belongs in museum. There was no powder on Monday, only islands of untracked snow, so I used it predominately as a carving board and I must say this board blown me away. It has 25 cm waist, but it carves like crazy, unbelievable edge hold. I was watching the tip checking for chatter as I used to on pow boards, but board was stable. This is without questions t he best powder board I ever rode. I order one also. The rest of the time I spend on custom X race Virus which Frank built for me last year. I had it at Utah last weekend and again, the board does absolutely everything. In one run I took it from the top of the hill thru big bowl of untracked snow, the trees and moguls and finished on the groomed run and you can have fun in all terrains. If I would have to have only one board this would be it. Wide Viruses rule. :)