Note to New Members ×

FOR SALE: Two Donek 180GS

Guest apocalypsem3

Guest apocalypsem3

First one is custom board, bought from Scott Tucker. It has blue topsheet. It has full ash core, 14m sidecut and 17.5cm waist width.

180 Tucker GSb 180 164 14.00 22.3/17.5/22.3 8.9

Second is stock model with 18.5cm waist width 14m sidecut. I bought this one on ebay and it had description as written below. It has red topsheet.

180 GS 180 164 14.00 23.3/18.5/23.3 7.7

USED three times,

TOP SHEET : perfect condition, except for a very minor lift line incident (A very slight scratch on the left side of the board by the binding mount.)

BASE: Excellent, This board has been used so little that it still has the Donek factory tune

**Both boards are manufactured in 12/02I bought these boards because I thought I could test out some boards before the season ended, but the season here on the east coast ended early. So, I haven't used these boards.. not even once since I bought them in March. Now that I need to pay rent and bills, it seems logical to sell them to get some extra cash.

I am thinking of selling these boards for around $350 a board. Price is negotiable. Please contact me about pricing/your quote and E-mail me for pictures. dhl28@cornell.edu

What is that saying - a fair price is set by a knowledgeable buyer and a motivated seller. This is not the best time of year to try to sell boards, so the price is down. Keep them until the fall, then you might get the $325 you are looking for. But make sure that the pictures you send are in focus, it's hard to see the details when things are a bit blurry.

This time of year, the only people willing to buy are looking for deals. As you already know. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...