Note to New Members ×

I need a top sheet design for my design...

groovastic

Once again I'm playing in CAD. This time not in snoCAD, but in AutoCAD :biggthump

This is a design I made (inspired by combination of round tails and Pogo tails :p)

It would be great if someone could give me some top sheet design for this board...

I don't have anything to offer to return a favor (except maybe drawing a board in AutoCad for you, after your specs..), but if you're bored and feel like designing a top sheet... I would be very thankful! :D

If somebody wants to play a bit, I can send a .dwg file if needed, too.

I'll probably have it made with titanal and carbon.

These are the board's specs:

length: 177 cm

eff. edge: 158 cm

nose length: 14 cm

nose width: 24.5 cm

tail length: 5 cm

tail width: 23.9 cm

waist width: 19 cm

radius: 12.2 m

post-2165-141842250703_thumb.jpg

Give me a theme and I will see what I can come up with. I only have The Gimp2.2 to do the work, so I am limited to just making the designs, you would need to add them to the shape of the board.

I have been tinkering with my skatedeck designs, so I am getting better as I go.

Building a board and doing it on the cheep, bad idea. You going to have that thing for a while and depending on who builds it a considerable amount of $$ invested. Why would you cheep out on the graphic.

Im not trying to sell my friend Rick but he can do any style as long as you tell him your taste.

Bobby, you can be sure that I won't be building a cheap board!

And since I'd rather have a better riding than a better looking board, I will give all my money to the builder. I somehow wouldn't feel right if I told somebody that I in fact payed for the topsheet design...

Thank you very much for your offer anyway!

Give me a theme and I will see what I can come up with. I only have The Gimp2.2 to do the work, so I am limited to just making the designs, you would need to add them to the shape of the board.

I have been tinkering with my skatedeck designs, so I am getting better as I go.

Thanks Chubz!

I don't know a theme yet. I just know I don't want any robots, skeletons and futuristic stuff on my board.

And I wouldn't mind if flourescent(?) colors were used (like the color in my previous post... I don't know a word for those shiny, glossy colors in english)

For example, I like my new Xtasy (pure white with orange sidewalls) http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=19779

and I like most Pogo designs...

post-2165-141842250705_thumb.jpg