Note to New Members ×

F2 Race Titanium, M, $150

Guest cxy

I have a set of F2 Race Titaniums for sale, $150. I bought them last year and they have about 10 days on them. I have a good amount of leg length difference that I think was preventing me from finding cant/lift setup that didn't have my knees screeming.

Shoot me a message if you are interested.

Chris

Guest Tool Can

Fisrt up! Shot Gun! Mine!:D

Interested I think.

Your E mail link is not open.

Pretty sure I know the style.

BUT Please send pix.

Step in?

Intec?

Pay Pal?

Have a Great Season.

TC

hey Skategoat.. just sent you an email about maybe meeting up to do some riding. I dont have boots yet so I'll take whatever I can get at this point and then just get boots accordingly.

ps. Thats awesome about the boots and board. I hope the boots fit. I'm really excited to try HBs. Are the boots standard or SI? I dont want to hijack the classifieds though. if you get a chance, email me Thanks

The M is refering to the medium size. My boot size is 24.5, really small feet, so i can't speek for how they will fit at the 27.5 range.

TC if these won't work for you let me know they'll go to Keopele if he is still interested. Shoot me an e-mail at. I didn't receive the message from skategoat.

post-3410-141842249679_thumb.jpg

post-3410-141842249682_thumb.jpg

Guest Tool Can

I am out as well.:confused:

There is to much speculation on fit for me at M28-28.5 Shell/Boot.Raichle.

If I was for sure on fit I would take them.

If any one with direct experience could shead some light on this??

Ran the Med F2 Ti on UPZs

I will move along know.:freak3:

NEXT.

TC

Hi

F2 was and possibly still is out of stock in mediums, which has been causing some racers grief. We have several racers on the Ontario Snowboard Club team who are in need of these. I also know that Matt Morrison was short a pair.

I'll buy them and get them to whosever need is most urgent.

We racers thank-you.

Just let me know where to send the money via Paypal and its a done deal!

Cheers

Julian

Skategoat.. thanks for looking out for me :) I'm home now... been in and out (mostly out) since Friday.. just got back from a day at Holiday Valley. Really chopped up, mushy snow with patches of ice.

Cxy. I'm still interested. I never got your email. I checked my junk folder too. Did you get the two emails that I've sent you? Im Geoff (last name starts with C) Thanks