Note to New Members ×

Liveliest Freeride board?

Jack M

have you been on a 800 dollar board? $800 gets you titanal or or honey comb

burton vapor, the nice palmers and so on.

150 gets you foam core and a extruded base generally.

As was stated ,full carbon topsheet/one of there top end models at the time. Even now there is lots of camber in it and the base has taken quite a few hits without getting ripped to shreds. This area is jibbers heaven so the avg rider around here arent looking for something as stiff as this thing is. Basicly used and knowing the right people bobdea.

have you been on a 800 dollar board? $800 gets you titanal or or honey comb

burton vapor, the nice palmers and so on.

150 gets you foam core and a extruded base generally.

ps: Would love to try a titanal, but i've seen too many of my friends "$800" burtons blow apart after half of what i've done to this thing.

ps: Would love to try a titanal, but i've seen too many of my firends "$800" burtons blow apart after half of what i've done to this thing.

burton and palmer both specifically tell you the honeycomb and metal laminate boards are not for beating in the woods or on rails

knowing the right people changes it a bit, in those terms I can get a vapor for 400ish in the plastic and less after some use.

I could really care less about stiffness unless the board is real gushy, there is allot more going on that makes a difference in ride.

I am not saying heelside is still crap just saying that I'm surprised it's not.