INW Hardboot posse

gus

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to the posse! The Inland Northwest Expression Session is at Silver Mountain Resort on Friday Feb 29th.We will be meeting at the gondola base from 8:00 -8:30 to get lift tickets,sign waivers and head up the gondola.At 5:00 that night we will meet at Wildcat Pizza in the base village to eat and drink and watch video of the day's riding.There will also be a couple of helmet cams being used as well as a still photo session during which a pro photographer will shoot us while carving.Should be a good time.Email me through bomber if you have more questions. Steve

I just bought a board and boots, but am still looking for bindings, and a real race board.

Boots are these: http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=20037

Board is a F2 Speedcross 161.

If anyone in the NW Posse could hook a man up, it'd be much appreciated (I don't even know what kinds/sizes of bindings will work with the boots I just bought!!!).

Thanks all!

-Mike

Hey mike I've got a pair of burton ratraps in great condition that will work with your raichle's, they can be a finicky stepin but for $60 will get you by till you decide on something else. hope the the boots fit you, I love my Raichles:1luvu:

welcome to the posse E.J. I love watching our core grow:biggthump

Steve, 5 of us poolin down from Schweetzer in Russ'es suburban ROAD TRIP!!!:D

Mike, if you decide to go with bindings that you would keep for a long time I've got a pair of standard (non-intec)td-1s with a zero fornt disc and a 3 degree rear disc and bumpers,but you would have to pony up 120.00 to get me to part with them.b0ardski,that is soooo cool that your bringing four others!The first annual INWES IS LOOKIN GOOD! Tool Can,we are doin video tommorrow at Silver with my sis and bro-in-law,who,by the way will follow us around at INWES with vid too.

Toolcan is working on an rental Apt. for Fri. night & kkzx promo tickets, my buddy/ride Russ will try to make Sat. also as they may stay in CDA for a bday party. May be a smaller party on sat but we're goin for it any way.

Cool D, lets go for it, at worst it'll be a posse session on Sat. 8:30 at the Gondola base in Kellogg.

OK;Here's what I have so far;My sister's studio apartments could sleep up to three each with two people on a queen bed and one on the floor.There are two studios available for 75.00 per studio on Sat night.If you sqeeze in a fourth person on the floor you'll have to like eachother.Also There are two apartments with long term renters and we would ask that you be considerate of them as far as noise.

Next;there is Morningstar which ToolCan looked into.Maureen who used to run the place,says that It's possible that if you guys do the one night, two lift ticket package,that you can still sleep four in a one bedroom since the charge when she was there was per unit and there is a bed and a sleeper sofa that can sleep two each.You would sleep four but get two lift tickets total with that package.

The pimp daddy way to go for four at 275.00 per night is the loft like ToolCan said;but does not include lift tickets.

If you guys do Morningstar or the apartments work through ToolCan since I have about two spare minutes between now and the session.ToolCan will get ahold of me for the apartments and I will leave the Morningstar up to you guys to work through ToolCan or on your own.You can access more info for bookings at Morningstar at www.silvermt.com

TICKETS!!! It is possible that we could get the group discount for Friday if we are all in the same place at the same time and can gather up the money to pay Greg in group sales all at once that morning.Maureen also used to work in group sales and will talk to greg tommorrow to see ;however I now need a real head count,so everyone post here with at least first names of all non pass holders in your group and we might be able to get them to fudge a little on the fifteen person minimum.

We are authorized to get at least a 5.00 discount at the ticket window if you first see me and get a little makeshift coupon to prove you are part of the session.That will happen at the base of the gondola between 8:00 and 8:30 OR WE WILL ALSO HAVE YOUR NAMES ON THE BUDDY LIST FOR LATE ARRIVALS,SO GET YOUR NAMES ON THE LIST TONIGHT IF POSSIBLE,and we will either have you on the list for the 5.00 discount or we will hopefully have enough of you guys(and gals) to get the group discount which I think is 36.00 per ticket(a 10.00 discount on Friday )We will also get you guys at least the 5.00 discount on Saturday too..Gotta go to run spin class right now so I will post more tonight after class.SEE YA LATER!

If you email me with your names I will get you on the list for Saturday to get 5.00 off at the ticket window.When I postponed this event due to an insane amount of snow,I figured rescheduling as a one day event was more practical since it seemed everybody interested was from nearby.With that in mind I decided a Friday was better for fun and safety reasons.I would still dig riding with you and your crew on Saturday,in beween lessons as I am booked on at least one private so far.It sounds like several from Friday will still be around on Saturday so it will be a good posse day.Hope to see you there.Steve

If you are still looking for a race board and bindings I have excellent td-1s and an unused 164 proton (blue and silver)I'll take 325.00 firm for.You could buy and ride on Saturday.I also have a used,but excellent 168 proton (red and black)that would be the same price with bindings since I would like to keep it but would give it up for that.Let me know.