INW Hardboot posse

gus

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll be in the village by 8:15 walking the dog. get there early for good parking. alpine deli in the village has great coffee & a better breakfast sandwich. The groomers should be great but bring an all mtn board too.

I'll be wearing the raichle's & orange hat.

Everone give me a call in the morn on the cell 208-610-2169 & we'll touch base.

on Schwietzer friday. The INW posse starts off with a great day in the sun, even though it ended riding by braile. 4 of us trenched up the best cruisers on the mountain witch were plentiful & well buffed.

Time to plan the next raid. maybe Silver Mt next??

We'll hit all the local hills by the end of season:biggthump

Scweitzer was fun! I definitely want to keep gettin togeather.B0ardski,you rock!You and monodude have got to ride someday.Like twin brothers separated at birth. My legs were rubber today so the bunny hill didn't feel like prison as I was happy to teach and not be tempted into further wearing out my knees.Those last few runs in the sleet without our goggles were as fun as any of the runs we took all day.Great vibe with Gus,Toolcan,myself and b0ardski(a great tour guide!)Scweitzer would be well suited to a big carving event.I'll be back to look you up soon.

Great day riding. b0ardski, steve, and tool can. Great bunch of guys.

Schweizer top five in my book.

b0ardski and steve thanks for the tips.

b0ardski thanks again for showing us around and the pizza.

If you make it over to 49 some weekend lunch is on me.

After riding all day and really getting some good turns in hardboots, softboots up for sell. Just need to get better binding and Iam set.

Hardboots are the ticket.

• 3 weeks later...

not going to be able to take friday off.

will be up on sat.

49n is not much of a carving moutain. some good runs but nothing like Schweitzer.

chair 4 is where I like to ride. trees spaced out pretty good.

chair 5 has some good carving runs.

chairs are slow so bring a book.

anyone going up on sat.?

Silver has been winded out for two days now.Was all ready to go after my spin class and found out on the cell phone that I didn't need to have brought all my boarding gear.Sh#t! Anyway,it should be a great powder day on the bunnyhill tommorrow!Yeehaw!I took the op to stay home with my boys the last two days. b0ardski,my arms are soooo tired from tossin the tonnage ,I can barely lift my kids.And it snowed another six since yesterday here in Osburn,but not in Kellogg just 8 miles away.I think I will move there.Shoved three feet off every part of the roof yesterday.I am going tto build a superpipe in our front yard if I can just get Silver to let me use the dragon:)

I'll go up Tue. should be good on or off piste, lets pray for visibilty, bring a carver & a tree board.

Light rain today, makes tossin the tonnage even worse. Might trench a few this afternoon when I go pick up Becki. I'll give a detailed report Mon. eve.

Let the tossin begin...I mean continue:barf::smashfrea

tryin to send you some stoke. great visibility till 2;00 or so, the grooms where high speed chalk in the morn, schweet, the off piste was wind pack pow easy turn turns. went out on skis till after lunch, 1st time on 2 sticks this year, gotta keep the rust off my switch skills. just like riding a bike, linked switchturns all the way down a couple shorter runs changed to the board before weather moved in & vis went to s hit but had some PBRs to loosen me up for braile

bummer bout the boot dude:mad: frankenboot it back together & maybe it'll be a go next week.

how big is the coiler? sounds like stoke to me:biggthump maybe I can try out the proton next time?

Becki has a clinic tomorrow so I'll come back & tell ya what you missed.

Glad you got out yesterday am was schweet:D

Mostly afternoon today, no sun up here snowing when we left. made a couple runs with Russ & some of the lifty crew this pm. some total braile on top. Russ is driving the suburban to INWES, 4-6 of us car pooling; Steve we can confirm 4 if you need us to call in for tickets, we're all stoked to ride with others of our ilk, working on a couple of converts from the crew at Schweetzer.:biggthump I'll be up on Fri. fo sho.

keep posted

today!Well the middle 4 hours.Sun and progressively softer snow on which the 185 felt like a 165 while trenching in it.Met a cool dude named Tim who may break out his 170 Mistral Inca on the 29th.He said he's had the board and hardboots for 17 years and never wanted to get rid of them,(I never got rid of the two I have either)so he might come to the session.b0ardski,how about emailing me through bomber with first and last names of all in your group.I will put a note on the INWES post for others to do that too.My hope is that if we are fairly organized we might get taken more seriously next time around as far as discounts ,demos,schwag etc.So far half the potential participants are pass holders so we might have to settle for 5.00 off,but also consider alternatives like SHELL gas fillups which have vouchers for lift tickets. Toolcan ,you know how and if they work at Silver on the 29th?(Since you're who I found out about that from) Another reason for all to let me know (email me through bomber)is so I can give Wildcat Pizza the heads up on the post party.