Note to New Members ×

Wide Foot

jolson

Who can tell me what hardboot brand or make is best for those of us with wide feet. Have picked up used Raichle 28.5 which is perfect in length but squeezes width in a BIG way. Any help here or has anyone actually succeeded in having boots punched out?

From the last reply ... I will take that advice and cautiously solicit for Head..Boots...28 to 28.5

lotsa riders here running head stratos. Just want to make sure about the TRUE size. I run 10.5 street shoes and about the same for boots 28.5 but 29s can work, depending on the brand.

curious about what the translation is for Heads. do they run a little small (er, big for the mondo size , that is) ie:are heads in a 28 mondo more like a 10.5 foot or will a 29 mondo in a head feel like a size bigger, closer to a 12 ?

Once I get my ghetto peterson footbeds in the 29's and dial 'em in will they feel a little swimmy ?:nono:

So psyched to get some techER boots but fear that 29s might be a tad big.

Help a brutha out here.

heads coefficient to real sizing is ??? Drop down a half size, full size ??

Thanks, guys....:cool:

so, if I'm reading the last 2 posts correctly....Heads run a little small ie: a 29 mondo head strato might be closer to a true size 28 and some change, yes ? almost a true size 28.5 - I guess I won't know until I actually ride them. Minor tweaking is OK, I just wanna be in the ballpark sizewise.

I could use a liiittle more input here, tho.