Note to New Members ×

2007 F2 Silberfiel

big canuck

Kurt, WTF get a kessler or a metal Prior.

With all the money you're spending on bargain basement boards that generally are built for a guy half your weight you could have something real nice that is perfect for you.

If you were the average rider I'd tell you to get a kessler anyway because it's fairly obvious you have the resources with the amount of boards you buy you could afford it but in particular that you're in the special needs catagory like me you might as well save yourself some time and possibly physical pain and buy something built for your weight.

Those Silberfeils are narrow bastards too

I'm kind of a mad scientist guy. I want to try them all.

I traded my 179 4wd for a mint NOS 168 Silberfeil (I think its a 2004 as I recall) with a new, hardwear included, Conshox and NOS F2 Ti std bindings and a coupe dollars.

I figure if it goes sideways I won't lose money. I've actually had decent luck with some narrower boards like my Burners.

I have a metal AM on order with Bruce using the specs you had on the one you just sold. (Thanks)

I might check back with the guy who was selling the new race stock Kessler here recently...

We'll see.

Thanks for keeping me in check though bud.

Your pal

K

As far as I know, the titanal is into the silberpfeil from 2007/2008 (this year) production. Not before.

Since at least the 2004-2005 season, Silberpfeils have had Titanal Torsion Control System (TCS). I can't comment on previous seasons because we weren't distributing but I speculate that the stoppage of ConShox coincided with the advent of Titanal to their board construction (around 2003-2004).

Please take note of the Titanal arrangement... it's NOT a full metal construction like current race technology.

post-35-141842245907_thumb.gif

post-35-141842245909_thumb.jpg