Note to New Members ×

Mammoth, June 1/10 - 1/13

thomas

I'm here now. Big storm rolling in at the moment.

June and the Eagle side of Mammoth had mediocre coverage up to today. However this weekend's storm should take care of all of that no problem by the time you get here. Snow quality is good as the temps have stayed low.

Frank,

How's it going? How was your summer and did you ride your motorcycle a lot? I got a new chopper (see pic) and did a lot of riding and rested my knee all summer so hopefully I can carve this winter. Somebody wrote about 10 feet possible this storm? YEEEEHAWWW!

So you haven't been up yet? Any New toys this year? I've been hoping to get a metal board but I have to see if I can still ride. Maybe I can get up next weekend. My 4-Runner died so I have to get a car too.

Tim

post-339-141842244933_thumb.gif

Tim,

Looking good on your bike I did alot of riding this summer.I've got four Ducatis now so did alot of riding behind my house on highway 33 up the gorge. You'll have to come visit me and we'll go riding.I'm heading on up next weekend with Terry its DUMPING right now.Let me Know when you want to go

and we can take my truck.

Frank

Good to hear you're feeling better Ray! See you tomorrow at June.

I made the mistake of going to Mammoth today. Ridiculous. No more or Mammoth on the weekends until March. The crowds were stupid out of control messes. Especially bad on the big-turning Madd 180.

Ray,

Good fun carving with you.How was grooming at Mammoth any better?

I rode my Black Death on monday wow I love that board.Have a good one in

Aspen.

Frank

Frank,

Mammoth was actually lots of fun. Not too many people and the grooming was also pretty good. Very carveable conditions.