Note to New Members ×

Xmas Rocks

SEJ

I got a sport tube 2 that is advertised to hold 2 sets of skis up to 210 cm. I just packed 3 snowboards in it. 184 WCR, 177 Custom GS, and a 169 4WD, with cardboard between them. THIS THING CAN HOLD 3 BOARDS! My wife got it for me for SES. Don't think I will bring 3 because I'm coming there to ride all the demos. Just want to let everybody know 3 will fit if they are different lengths. They still have the Catek discs on them.

Merry Xmas! Scott

WHAT DID YOU GET?

I got new 3mm O'Neill Mutant surf booties...going out tonight for a full moon Christmas surf, looking at a 8:30pm entry.

I also got some new snow thermals, goggles, gloves and some street clothes.

My son got Guitar Hero III for Wii, really fun game.

--Hugh

I got some burton glove liners that actually fit... And I guess the star of the christmas would be the Ryobi cordless toolset. It's all 18v Li-Ion, and it's got a screwgun, a 5 1/2" skilsaw, a sawzall and a flashlight. Oh and of course a battery charger. Also got a picture frame with a picture of me and my dog in it (the frame says "dog" on it)...

I got every new fathers dream gift this christmas, a three pack of boxer briefs, and that was pretty much it, yeee ha. It did snow a bunch over the holiday which was a fine present. My three year old on the otherhand made out like a bandit, still perhaps a bit too little for a board I picked up some used mini skis at the sports recycler.

Mr "T"

Congrats on the boxers....only 15 more years of boxers/socks & ties! BUT ITS WORTH IT! Then you get a few years of indulgence! embrace them/ embrace them hard/ Latter Grand-kids seem to come in Numbers/ its expensive....

However/ somehow they are even more special!

Mr "T"

Congrats on the boxers....only 15 more years of boxers/socks & ties! BUT ITS WORTH IT!

Hey! What's wrong with getting a tie? I got one depicting a golfer in follow-through. I like it. Now I just need a tie rack to hang all the ties I'm amassing.

On another note, a couple days before christmas my brother called me and said that he was at MC Sports and saw a sportube series 3 for 120 bucks. I told him to pick it up for me. The other day I had 3 snowboards, one of which was in a bomberonline board bag and 2 of which had burton plate bindings, and a pair of snowblades in there. Worked pretty good, albeit, heavy as all get out.