Note to New Members ×

Freecarve I 171

Guest bob3er4

Guest bob3er4

Any reasonable offer will be considered. The base is in very good condition. This was my second carving board. Email bob3er4 at hotmail.com . I have some volkl plates that can go with it for putting together a starter setup for someone if needed. Text or call w questions 512 351 5151. Pictures should be attached. -Ray

post-6467-141842244352_thumb.jpg

post-6467-141842244357_thumb.jpg

Photo of Volkl plates please? Not sure if I have ever seen their plates?/QUOTE]

Volkl plates were OEM from Phiokka, my pair had Volkl logo in center, with "macho" "by Phiokka" on the perimeter of the center plate.

Heavy duty CNC milled aluminum, much stiffer than Burton's.

Photo of Volkl plates please? Not sure if I have ever seen their plates?/QUOTE]

Volkl plates were OEM from Phiokka, my pair had Volkl logo in center, with "macho" "by Phiokka" on the perimeter of the center plate.

Heavy duty CNC milled aluminum, much stiffer than Burton's.

Cool, that is what I figured. Certainly a great choice for OEM.

Like to have the photos for the archives. With Volkl logo.

Guest bob3er4

Anyone in the Denver, Boulder, Front Range area interested? Let me know via email if you are in any of these areas. I would like to avoid the shipping and money transfer hassle. I would prefer the new owner ride it first before it changes hands as well. I can meet anyone at Copper or Winter Park early in the morning then meet back up during the day.

And yes, it has plenty of camber in it still. I can slide 8 stacked quarters under it when laid on the floor. -Ray

Guest bob3er4

Assuming you are refering to the money: $150 cash in Denver, Boulder, Copper, Silverthorne, Winterpark, Leadville. I will be in CO till January 8th or so and riding about every other day. As far as what I am looking to get: the money is not really an issue, the time and emotional hassle is. I would give it away for free but want to make sure it goes into an appropriate situation and does not get trashed.

Some of you that have sold boards you have ridden surely understand that it can be difficult to pass along a stick.

As of today, I think I have found an experienced rider who will be setting the board up for a friend who sounds like a good fit. I will let everyone know after January 3rd if the board is still available. Thanks for all the feedback and to everyone for keeping the forum and community as classy as it is. -Ray