Note to New Members ×

Mammoth Conditions 12/15

Loc

I literally just got back to my cabin from a day at Mammoth. The runs weren't too crowded and I didn't see any other hardbooters. The snow was packed in and the winds were really blowing. Pretty good 2nd day on hardboots for me. I'm finally angulating a little and getting higher on that edge :biggthump

Oh, I had no idea. I thought you just rented a seasonal. Nice!

heh...I think my ---hole attitude on here got me excluded from some fun times. Gary ignores me and I never get invited anywhere :)

I have a friend whose parents own a big house near 15...sposed to go soon as there's real coverage.

Oh, I had no idea. I thought you just rented a seasonal. Nice!

heh...I think my ---hole attitude on here got me excluded from some fun times. Gary ignores me and I never get invited anywhere :)

I have a friend whose parents own a big house near 15...sposed to go soon as there's real coverage.

It's not that I am ignoring you Dave, it just that when I ride with you, you rip so hard it makes me look bad----maybe I am intimidated ;)

Seriously, your welcome at my camp fire anytime. Also, from one season to the next, I don't know if you going to be relocating to Colorado, Europe, Oregon, or stay in SoCal. So where are you? January 17th we should be going up locally or maybe a day trip to Mammoth, and your welcome to come.

Neil, you should try to come as well. How have you been? Did you spend much of your summer in Mammoth? Look forward to riding you guys. Keep in touch.

GC