Note to New Members ×

Generics slalom 155 - $80 shipped in U.S.

Dan

I picked up a Generics 155 slalom board right here a few years ago because I thought a small sidecut board would be fun. Well, maybe it would be, but I wouldn't know: after 3 seasons in my basement, I still haven't ridden this board, so I think it's time to set it free.

Stats I know:

Length: 155 cm

Waist: 19.7 cm

Effective edge: 136 cm

Sidecut: 9.3 meters

The topsheet has the standard lift line scratches and binding marks, and there are some small chips near the nose, but nothing major.

Base has some scratches of the "oops, ran over a stick" variety, but nothing deep and no coreshots.

Edges are very clean.

Genericsfront.jpg

Generics-back.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Killington Bomber

Im looking to start racing, Slalomn and Border X to be specific. Is this the type of board i would want.

E mail:Napster686@yahoo.com

Ill probably buy a performance racing board by next year but can i actually use this for good carving and racing or is this just a board that wouldnt be what i need. How much was this when you bought it.

Please email me back

Hey Powercarver, this is a pretty typical sidecut for a slalom board. Note that a small sidecut gives you shorter, quicker turns; a GS board or another carver with a bigger sidecut might be a little easier to learn hardbooting on. Of course, a board with a bigger sidecut won't be great to actually race slalom on.

No firm offers from anyone else yet, so let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Dan

• 3 weeks later...