Note to New Members ×

Lovey on Sunday!!!

big mario

Good to hear you are going to be back on board this weekend. I will be out both days with Janet on Sunday. Definately try a different method of "tree hunting" this weekend. NYC was good but sad about missing out on the new fluff. Can't wait for this weekend!

Ink

I'll call you tomorrow - carpool?

Looks like a classic lovey day on saturday, wind chills to -26, and with 8 open you'se guys can get that full on lovey experience. Get out the realllly cold wax....

see you sunday, really glad to be getting out on the hill again

mario

Lee,

I think he is still hanging with the winterpark crowd, haven't heard anything about getting together with the otherside of berthoud bunch. If you are coming over, lift one 8:30, or look for us off of 2 or 6 if you miss us there. You will Not find me in the trees.

mario

hey mario, decided not to go. didnt hear back from bluebird as soon as id like. got an elf party in silverthorne to attend today, so i dont have time to grab my alpine board boots, and clothes (they're all still in storage in my closest -- i know i know i havent been riding at all this year, but im already spoiled with snowmobiling in deep powder at snowmaking job at vail :) ) So... next time, i hope. 'sides i dont have a pass to loveland pass, too. so im kinda "out" tho i do have the money, not the time. called bluebird earlier this afternoon when i had time so id know whether to grab my board or not. sorry, mario. next time, i hope. we'll meet anyways soon. :) we're neighbors after all. :biggthump

hey bluebird, sounds good about USRA and maybe drop-in with team copper sometimes in jan. ahh, the first race is on jan 26, and is happening in mesquite, nevada -- that's for USRA. As for drop-in with team copper, im more comfty with the idea on weekends, too. :)

sorry i had hard time to understand you... my hearing impediment got a bit worst cuz i had a bit too much of booze at the "Elf party" in silverthorne. :)