Note to New Members ×

Video finished from SES 2007

redriver

To my friends from SES (and future SESers)-

The video from SES 2007 in Aspen is finished! Behind schedule, but in time for Christmas or to review your form for this season.

It was great to watch everyone ride again. The vid is 40 minutes long, plays on either DVD or PC, with 8 chapters and a menu. Chapters include first tracks, Babes on Bombers and other clinics, follow cams, interviews, and plenty of riding all set to music. Don't forget the "out takes" at the end ;)

You can see a clip from each chapter at Co-Produced.com

You can purchase the DVD from Bomber HERE

Or at my website HERE

My thanks go to Fin and Michelle, Sean Martin and all the sponsors for letting Co-Produced be a part of this great event.

Sincerely-

Larry

post-3359-141842243421_thumb.jpg

Hey Larry,

Do you happen to have Corby's contact info? I was wondering if any of the video he shot last year made it onto a website or DVD.

Cheers,

Pebbles

To my friends from SES (and future SESers)-

The video from SES 2007 in Aspen is finished! Behind schedule, but in time for Christmas or to review your form for this season.

It was great to watch everyone ride again. The vid is 40 minutes long, plays on either DVD or PC, with 8 chapters and a menu. Chapters include first tracks, Babes on Bombers and other clinics, follow cams, interviews, and plenty of riding all set to music. Don't forget the "out takes" at the end ;)

You can see a clip from each chapter at Co-Produced.com

You can purchase the DVD from Bomber HERE

Or at my website HERE

My thanks go to Fin and Michelle, Sean Martin and all the sponsors for letting Co-Produced be a part of this great event.

Sincerely-

Larry