Note to New Members ×

Deeluxe 700s and Intec Heels

Mark Brown

Just put the t-nuts in my upz's, they come with nothing, the origional heels are screwed into plastic

\

Thread one of your bolts into the nut from inside of the boot and try to drive it out, if it slips right out and it's a pos replace it, If it's secure and can't be driven out you're good to go, haven't had the 700's in my hands, the ones that came in the indy's were good to go

check em for tightness after the first use, thay may seat a little and loosen up some

jmho

I just took the original heels from my Track 700 T and put the intecs under it with the longer screws which were in the package with the intec heels.

You have to push the steel top of the cable reel hard through the existing hole in the boots. Fits perfectly. No change of the nuts here.

except that I drilled the existing holes a little bit bigger to be able to pass the the cable.
Not needed because Deeluxe did add some plastic or rubber in the holes to keep the cables tight in it. My first thought was also to take a drill but I just looked at it more carefully and gave it a try to push firmer and there the cable went in!

Just got my new 700Ts -- sweet!

The nut inserts for the Intec heels look suspicously like the flawed design of the Head Stratos Pro. Anyone know if those things are just threaded sleeves or what? Do you have to replace them with t-nuts???

They are NOT the sleeve design but a real tee nut. The plastic is just molded over them that's all.

->Ben