Note to New Members ×

Bachelor Dec 8-15

Buell

REALLY like to ride with you two before you leave. It is going to be hard to leave Mt Hood with 40+ inches (and a season pass) to head to Mt Bach with a couple feet of man made and 55$ lift tickets or are they 66$ due to the holiday?

Damn. Tough deal. Come play at MHM for a day? Bryan

Hey, Bachelor got a little snow today! :biggthump Lots of board damage from last weekend, but we were off trail a good bit. Hopefully it is a bit better now.

Why wouldn't you want to ride your second tier boards with us, and pay for a pass, and a hotel? Maybe we will get some good snow early next week and things will work out. It would be great to make some turns.

We're too slow for you anyway.

Buell

Guest GQuentin
Hey, Bachelor got a little snow today! :biggthump Lots of board damage from last weekend, but we were off trail a good bit. Hopefully it is a bit better now.

Why wouldn't you want to ride your second tier boards with us, and pay for a pass, and a hotel? Maybe we will get some good snow early next week and things will work out. It would be great to make some turns.

We're too slow for you anyway.

Buell

Hi Buell and Rebecca,

Hope you guys are having a good time in Bachelor. How are the conditions?

I can't wait to get up there. I am going to MT. Hood Meadows tommorow. This will be my first day on plates. Wish me luck,

Quentin

Buell and I had a fun morning riding with noschoolrider, Estu and Quentin. No crowds, mostly clear skies and decent snow. Not bad! We hung out on Marshmellow for the two recovering gimps and newbie.

And, man, that newbie! :biggthump:biggthump:biggthump Quentin is a rippah! You would never know it was his first day on hardboots. Great, clean carves, lots of confidence and loads of stoke. This guy is an awesome addition to our community.

Look forward to riding with you again, Quentin!

Hey Galen,

Didn't we do this last year? Hope you have fun. We look forward to riding with you at OES.

Buell & Rebecca

Yeah, I think we did. :lol: So...just got back from the bone doctor. I have a strained hip flexor, 4-6 weeks of PT, 2-3 times a week :mad: Had to cancel the Bachelor trip. Still some problems with the SI and minor sciatica, will be going to a different doc to see what's up with that. really hoping I can be back on the snow by mid-late Jan. :( Feel bad for the kids, but they refuse to go unless I'm feeling better. sigh...oh well. Have fun, it is your guy's turn! :biggthump

Yeah, I think we did. :lol: So...just got back from the bone doctor. I have a strained hip flexor, 4-6 weeks of PT, 2-3 times a week :mad: Had to cancel the Bachelor trip. Still some problems with the SI and minor sciatica, will be going to a different doc to see what's up with that. really hoping I can be back on the snow by mid-late Jan. :( Feel bad for the kids, but they refuse to go unless I'm feeling better. sigh...oh well. Have fun, it is your guy's turn! :biggthump

Get better Galen! Definitely get better in time for OES, and NO HURTING YOURSELF this year!

Dang, I should have thought of that. Why didn't you say this back in sept? :lol:

Too funny! I finally have a good response for the relentless family worry cycle. "What? Be careful? Oh... geez. NOW you tell me. If you'd brought this up last year, I never would have broken both of my legs!" :rolleyes:

I think we've got you beat on the 06/07 injuries, Galen. Hope we'll all be healthy and happy for OES and beyond.