Note to New Members ×

Oxygens - 178, 172 149 & F2 - 158

timinor

Here are the vital statistics:

178 Oxygen SCR-14m, Tip-24.0, Waist-19.5, Tail-24.0 $175 + ship Sold

172 Oxygen SCR-14m, Tip-23.8, Waist-19.5, Tail-23.8 $160 + ship sold

149 Oxygen SCR-8.5m, Tip-24.2, Waist-19.4, Tail-24.2 $90 + ship Sold

158 F2 Speedster SCR-9.2, Tip-24.5, Waist-19.5, Tail-24.5 $175 + ship Sold

The 178 and 172 Protons are great boards. I love them both. Turning, stability, edge hold...I think the Protons are really underrated...IMHO. So why am I selling them? Because I have a brand new one of each sitting in my closet and it's time to thin out the quiver. The 178 has One day on it and is in perfect condition. The 172 has 15 to 20 days on it and has a little normal wear.

The 149 Proton is a nice board. It is a softer flex than others I have seen so it would be a good board for a woman or kid (ie lighter weight rider)

The 158 Speedster is a great board that I love. Turning, stability, edge hold...most would agree that F2s are very good boards. I'm also selling this board because I have another one and I need to thin the quiver. This Speedster has about 8 days on it.

Shipping would be coming from Oregon and $25 more or less...I prefer FedEx ground which would be $15 on the west coast and more like $30 on the east coast.

You can email me directly at: timoteo65@yahoo.com or post to this thread.

Oxygens11.jpg

post-905-141842242735_thumb.jpg

Arrgh ... I'm trying to keep the spending in line this winter ... otherwise I'd paypal you the money for that f2 speedster right now ... I feel like I need a smaller board for crowded ice-coast weekends and that would be perfect.

I don't know why I keep looking at the classifieds!

...that F2 would be perfect and it is a good price considering the board and it's condition. :D

It's an awesome price ... too bad I've promised myself to curtain all but arguably necessary spending for the rest of the year ... I've been bleedin' dough' like paris hilton since this summer and I've gotta put a plug in it :eek:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Killington Bomber

Ill be starting racing this summer and i was wondering if the F2 was a good size for 5'8" 115lbs and weather it would be a really good racing board. E-mail me with specifics and my zip code is 12831 for shipping details. By the way this would not be my everyday borad i gave others this would only be used in correct conditions if that was an issue.

• 2 weeks later...