Note to New Members ×

Burton Bindings

patagonic_carver

You don't need any special heels for the Burton Race Step-in Bindings.

Check out Derf's website for a close-up picture.

http://derf.dyndns.org/~derf/gallery/snowboard_Burton_1997/Race_plates?full=1

$50 plus shipping

($125 plus shipping for the bindings and the board that it is mounted on, picture included)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Goro

post-3477-1418422411_thumb.jpg

heh, youve got a problem right now that Ill have this week when my new FP arrives, ive got burton step in race plates, however, only the four hole discs, I figure Ill just use the three hole discs from my soft boot bindings until I come by some standard three hole.

if you have a softee setup by burton, you could try that,

other than that you could fish around for some phiokkas, I rode some machos this weekend, they seemed pretty nice. a little expensive, but they are compatible with both 3 and 4 hole boards.

did you buy the FP from klug? I was wondering who the other board he sold right after mine went to.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually have three sets of burton race plates for sale. I have a bunch of pictures of them but even the smallest picture files that I have are too big for this site. I am frustrated trying to link them up to this site. :mad: I will happly send you pictures if you send me a link. All sets come with a burton three hole cant. I have one set that has the 4x4 centers if you need them. Each set has a leash. All of the bindings are in very good condition, used, but lots of life left.

I want $60 per set.

KMF