Note to New Members ×

new ride comes with directions

Blue Bird

Blue Bird,

I definately want to try that board out this season! When we do another imprompto demo or another time. I will make another set of plates to go on that one too. It's a beautie

Ink

Oh Yeah, I believe that it is mandatory for the Lovey crew to ride it. Definitely sign me up for a set of the plates. If there are scraps I need a toe and heel lift. 3 1/2" w x 2 1/2" long x 1/4" or whatever thickness the material is. I'll drill the bolt holes where I need them.

I'm hoping the snow will be good in January to come over to Loveland

BB

Oh Yeah, I believe that it is mandatory for the Lovey crew to ride it.

You don't want ink' to ride it, he falls all the time, then claims he's "booting out" or some crap like that. He just couldn't figure out how to make that SG turn. I offered some pointers but of coarse, he would not listen. :ices_ange

He!!, even Janet was showing him up on Sunday. Actually, the ladies did ride better than the boys. :o

You don't want ink' to ride it, he falls all the time, then claims he's "booting out" or some crap like that. He just couldn't figure out how to make that SG turn. I offered some pointers but of coarse, he would not listen. :ices_ange

He!!, even Janet was showing him up on Sunday. Actually, the ladies did ride better than the boys. :o

Yep, the ladies were kickin' our tails and carving well, in softies no less. As for me, I need to get used to the SG 18m scr and adjust my stance to feel more comfy on it. Cool board though. DT was rippin' on his SG with tighter scr.

DT, remember when I came out on the sl board day one and was just "goofin'" around. Lemme at Blue Birds Kessler!!

Ink

I've heard that about him, I think the ink has gone to his brain and caused an inner ear imbalance. When I come over bring your blue custom and I will paint it silver. He won't know the difference.