Note to New Members ×

TD2 in Outside Magazine

carvedog

While it was kind of nice to see the mechanical drawing of the beauty that is the TD2, it was in a section on what to get your friends who are lushes. ?????? WTF...........Featured because of it's beer opening capability in the toe piece.

Couldn't find it online but it is in the print version.

what month?

My wife just picked it up, has Richard Branson on the cover. Also extensive story about the guy from SV who started the Ski Tour last year. At least he had the good sense to add snowboarding this year. Last year was ski only.

Too bad they won't do a carving demonstration. Although I am still working on a way to pitch that idea. As it is, it's all those baggy pants, park monkey wannabes. :mad:

Was that next to the Reef BYOB sandals with the "CHURCH KEY TO OPEN YOUR "SODA" BOTTLE" in the sole?

Also known as the dog crap collector. They also have a pair with the flask in the heel. Not the threadjack but Jerry, Ill be over in march when the tour is there.

Hey Art good to hear. This is almost a non-thread so no jack possible. If you don't come see me when you're here then you will be out of "the circle of trust". A la Meet the ****ers. They're trying but it will be thin if they get anything open for turkey day. :mad:

And yes Northcoast it was in that same section. Wish they would give us some real reportage instead of treating it like a joke. The main article of the issue was about a pilot in Africa who will do anything if you have US cash. Don't know WTF that has to do with the "Outside" lifestyle.?????????

Even if they did put the nekkid rock climber girl on the cover a while back they will get none of my money.

I will stop in for sure or try to set a day to ride we are there from like the 4th to the 14th, give or take a few days, gotta check the schedule. FWIW, I no longer sub to outside, after Mark Jenkins left they went sort of fluff an poser so I keep my money too.